Thursday, May 21, 2009

it's hard for me to miss people when i feel they're still with us

i couldn't just leave the last post alone as is, as i felt i needed to post this for my brother Gui.
Dolo you're forever living in my heart. However, do miss your cool charisma, that laugh, "what's good man?...do it then", and all around great personality.Seems like this time a year i always feel you in a breeze or smell you in a garden. thanks for teaching me how to use photoshop back when, and turning me onto to the most underground Hip-Hop. I remember your friend came to visit and all y'all did was talk Portuguese like it was nothing. it was then i said this brother fluent, didn't even grow up there like that, but true to his roots! This cat is talented. And you never would've said so yourself. No talk. Just action. 'Telephooooooone...just fly awayyyy to heaven brotha....just save a place for meee.'

FAT SHOUTS to NuFaces!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment